Click here to view an article written by Mark Townsend at National Club Golfer about his view on the role of your professional Read more.......
TaylorMade M6 Ironsview other products
Engineered for a better sound and longer distance thanks to an ultra-low centre of gravity, the M6 irons utilise TaylorMade's vast technology pool to give you every edge with your iron play.
Key benefits and features:
- Speed Bridge structure provides additional stiffness in the head for faster ball speeds
- HYBRAR compression damper reduces vibrations to improve ball striking
- Low centre of gravity thanks to Fluted Hosel and 360 degree undercut for additional control
- Off-centre Inverted Cone Technology for faster ball speeds and forgiveness across the club face
- Ultra-thin face delivers faster ball speeds
For forgiving iron play then you must try out TaylorMade's range, especially with the M5's available as well. Book in to try them out today and see how these Irons can help shave shots of your score.