Click here to view an article written by Mark Townsend at National Club Golfer about his view on the role of your professional Read more.......
TaylorMade SIM Driverview other products
It's all to do with enhanced aerodynamics and how the club moves through the air during the swing. It works hand-in-hand with the Inertia Generator, which positions weight right at the back to improve forgiveness and reduce drag. Sounds good, right?
Key features and benefits include:
- Speed Injected Twist Face offers faster ball speeds
- Asymmetric aerodynamical sole improves clubhead speed
- Inertia Generator has weight at extreme rear for forgiveness and reduced drag
- Moveable weight allows us to set it up to suit your ball flight
- Loft adjustability allows for up to +/-2 loft change
TaylorMade has clearly done its homework on producing optimum swing speeds and, from our testing, we'd strongly recommend giving it a try.