Click here to view an article written by Mark Townsend at National Club Golfer about his view on the role of your professional Read more.......
Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
PING G Driversview other products
The three models will suit different needs, plus some great hosel adjustability gives us a lot of options with these long and forgiving drivers. Other features and benefits of the PING G drivers include:
- 8g lighter crown allows weight relocation that adds forgiveness
- Improved moment of intertia boosts forgiveness by 6%
- Crown turbulators and rear head shaping reduce drag by 37%
- Low spin LS Tec and draw bias SF Tec heads also available
- Lighter adjustable hosel has five settings at +\- 0.6 or 1°
- G and G LS Tec will come in 9° and 10.5°, and the SF Tec 10° and 12°
- Stock shaft will be Alta 55 High Balance point